-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:23 AM
#141
Inactive Member
I don't really know cause I've never played the game but I'll say Easter.
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:32 AM
#142
Inactive Member
*scratches head*
I dunno.
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:41 AM
#143
Inactive Member
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:44 AM
#144
Inactive Member
Yay! Could you tell just what goes on in this game?
-
November 2nd, 2002, 01:48 AM
#145
Inactive Member
You move to a town, you get a house, you haveta pay the debt off, then you help other townspeople to get furniture and stuff to sell, or keep, and you can fish, catch bugs, find fossils and paintings, and use that all to sell for yer debt, or to buy other things, and then you get a bigger house, for another debt,a nd you can upgrade another 3x. And you can visit other freinds towns ^^
And tradin's cool, since you ask the storekeeper for a code for an item, w/tyer freinds' name and town, each code is different for each item for each name and town. So this way trading is done w/o haveingta be online or such ^^
-
November 2nd, 2002, 02:07 AM
#146
Inactive Member
Cool, now if only I had a Gamecube.
-
November 2nd, 2002, 02:11 AM
#147
Inactive Member
i would have guessed 4th of july [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 2nd, 2002, 03:08 AM
#148
Inactive Member
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
goo job Daigo!
-
November 2nd, 2002, 03:11 AM
#149
Inactive Member
*shakes dai's hand* congrats! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 2nd, 2002, 03:21 AM
#150
Inactive Member
How do you kill an elephant with a toothpick?
(You must only use a toothpick. Theres multiple answers.)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks